I'm not doing much photography right now, but recently a college friend of mine asked to do her engagement pictures; and I couldn't say no. Kelly and I lived on the same hall freshman year and were in a teacher education group together. I was super excited to hear when she and Cale got engaged this past New Year's Eve! These two are quite a couple and SUPER cute together. I wanted to post way more than what you see, but you would be scrolling down for a really long time (longer than you already will be). Kelly and Cale are not only cute, they are hilarious. As you'll see in some of the shots, Kelly is usually laughing at Cale or vice versa. I love it when a couple knows how to be comfortable and joke with each other even in front of a camera-it makes for great moments to capture! Two things about the photo shoot that were special included where we started out, and a specific prop we used. We started at the restaurant that Cale owns, Groucho's. They definitely have a close friendship with the other employees and really love the place-hence wanting to take photos there :) As for the prop, Kelly is a big fan of fairytales and Cale is into Zombies. This resulted in them both bringing their favorite book. That was probably one of my favorite parts of the shoot (you'll see why from the pictures). So sit back and enjoy seeing some real love between these two!
I also want to give a MAJOR shout out to my sweet friend, Maria, for helping me out! If there's one thing I can attest to, it is the fact that doing a shoot while being 6 months pregnant is a little difficult. Maria was there to carry props, take her own photos, give ideas, and get on the ground when I couldn't :) Thank you Maria!!
Ok, that was a really long post. Sorry!


























I LOVE THEM!! You did such a good job, thanks again to both you and Maria for EVERYTHING!!!
ReplyDeleteSooo AWESOME Bekah!!!
ReplyDelete