Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby on the Way: Lianne and Mitch

I recently got to take maternity pictures for some very close friends of ours; Lianne and Mitch. They are expecting their first little baby in October! I am soo excited for them and cannot wait to meet little Lydia! We went to downtown Charlotte for their pictures, which turned out to be a lot of fun. Mitch and Lianne are probably one of the most fun couples to take pictures of-mainly because they laugh and goof off all the time. Lianne is a very cute pregnant lady and she also knows how to pose for a picture-she's got the stare down-pat. Lianne and Mitch, I am so thankful to be apart of your lives and look forward to holding baby Lydia when she gets here! Love you both! 
























3 comments:

  1. Downtown Charlotte is a great choice! Once again, your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bekah. You were good before, but your skills are amazing now :) I love your pictures!! Great job!! Can't wait for you to do my before-the-wedding pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so pleased! Thanks so much for such a wonderful gift you gave us!! :-) It will truly last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete