Monday, August 8, 2011

New Arrival: Baby Ella

Remember that really cute couple I took pictures of a while back that were expecting a beautiful baby girl (If you don’t, you should totally check out the photos here). Anyway, their little baby is here! Lauren and Seth now have a little baby girl named Ella! She has beautiful eyes and is super cute! We had a lot of fun incorporating the piano into the pictures since Seth loves to play (and is amazing at it I might add). Lauren was once again very helpful because she already had some ideas of what she wanted to do (like the last 2 pictures you’ll see, such a cute idea!) Lauren and Seth-thank you for letting me take pictures of your newest edition! She is beautiful and I know she has two amazing parents who are working hard to take care of her! Press on =]

DSC_0006 finalDSC_0007 finalDSC_0037 finalDSC_0051 finalDSC_0069 finalDSC_0085 finalDSC_0112 finalDSC_0140 finalDSC_0173 finalDSC_0182 finalDSC_0212 finalDSC_0122 final cDSC_0294 final

1 comment:

  1. I love them!! Such a precious baby girl... fantastic job! :D

    ReplyDelete